Saturday, August 29, 2009

Latest Project--Organization

This is going to hang on the wall in our kitchen next to the table. $4 piece of wood covered in magnetic primer and chalk board paint. The plan is to have the days written our with our schedule on there and meal plan for the week, plus any chores for the kids. Under this there will be the wooden letters, you can find at craft stores, for each kid painted with the chalk board paint as well (for reminders and fun little notes of love) and then a hook for their back packs. Lately, we've been a little scattered. I like the little footprints that showed up from Clara walking through their chalk creations and then on the board. And yes, they did wipe off...although a little reluctantly on my part.

2 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to see this done. I love this idea. We really need to get it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fresh start, another goal to be a whole new me.

    *sigh*

    why don't I start it by staying up late on the computer the night before the first day of school and eating stale kettle corn and wishing I'd done the dishes and organized my family instead?

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...