Thursday, May 26, 2011

Purple Birthday Apron

Last week Sophia was invited to a last minute birthday party, so I sewed up an apron for a present. Can I just say that it makes me immensely happy that I can whip up a last minute gift, without having to worry about running to the store? I had everything I needed in my sewing room. As I was making the apron (sadly no pictures), Clara declared that she wanted an apron for her birthday that was the next week. She then proceeded to pick out her fabric from my stash. Of course they were all purples and I was able to work them all in.
I even found a purple bunny button for the finishing touch.

The apron is reversible. On the one side is a yellow 'C' for Clara, as she likes to tell me. She was not happy with me at first when I put yellow on the purple apron, but I like how it stands out and she is just happy with the 'C'.

The other side has a pocket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...